Monday, November 12, 2007

about me

this email was going around our church staff and contemporary worship team so i thought i would join in and see if anyone else responds. here are my responses.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life*

1. frozen food stockboy (stockperson to be pc)
2. juvenile counselor charlotte county sheriff’s office
3. head lifeguard
4. youthdirector

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. star wars
2. gladiator
3. good will hunting
4. legend of bagger vance

C) Four Places I have lived:
1. tampa
2. Englewood (up to no good)
3. plant city – land of the strawberries, they are so good stay away from the festival
4. madison

D) Four TV shows that I watch

1. the office – writer’s guild strike = fired a bunch of people
2. the unit
3. chuck
4. heroes – season ends abruptly on December 11th

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. st maarten
2. grand canyon – it’s big
3. paris
4, Ashville, nc

F) Four People who e-mail me regularly:
1. spammers
2. phishers
3. advertisers
4. jay

G) Four favorite foods:
1. pizza – even bad pizza is pretty good
2. blackened chicken pasta (made by yours truly)
3. moe’s joey bag of doughnuts – it’s a burrito
4. grilled pastrami and swiss on rye

H Four places I would rather be right now:
1. mountain biking again at Alafia state park
2. on a cruise with tonya sitting in the hot tub on the back of the boat watching the sunset
3. playing halo 3, anyone else?
4. eating lunch

I) Four friends I think will respond:*
1. no one, likely
2. someone, unlikely
3. everyone, least likely
4. someone who asks what phishing is, most likely

No comments: