Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things To Do in 2009 - Let's See

So, I saw this post down the list and thought it was time to see how well I have done. There are two months left.

- Be patient - Working on it and improving. Trying to memorize Proverbs 15:18. I want to be more patient.
- Drink good coffee - yes! Coffeefool.com! You are the best.
- Read Predictably Irrational - Check
- Make time to ride my bike - Nope. Man I wish the Alafia State Park, I miss you.
- Video blog - some. see facebook.com/bryantjohnson
- Spend more time with my dad - did as much as i could. I was very blessed to have the time I did.
- Eat sushi and expand my palette - like twice. It was great. However, my palette still prefers pizza.
- Stop eating fried foods (at least for three months)- this has been easier than I expected. A job well done self.
- Read Disciplines each day - I wish I could say that did. Them problem with it is reading too many books at once.
- Publish materials - Check. GBOD.org.
- Return to the mountains - Check and double check. The smokies are awesome.
- Take another cruise - any venture capitalists want to pay for my wife and I to go? We'll think of a good business plan while we are away.
- Prepare more dinners - I think Tonya and I did do this.
- Date nights with Tonya - Sorry, baby. I wish we were doing more and I think we have done less.

No comments: