Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hard questions

pastor john's november journal discusses the hard questions series that has begun on thursday nights at 7pm. anyone is welcome to join. just thought i would highlight a couple of funny excerpts from his post.

"At the writing of this, Serious Answers to Hard Questions is dealing with "Evil."
I would like to invite the person who asked the question; "Why doesn't John
Retire?" to come to our class because they could probably give us a lot of
incite on the problem of evil. (Just kidding, I am sure they were jesting).

"Can we hear some of your sins and failures?" I will continue to answer that one
by saying: Yes you can, just suffer through one of my sermons!

Now I have a question for you: Are you willing to approach the throne of God
with an open heart, an open mind and an open soul?"

No comments: